Truffle Parmesan Potato Fries. I mean… there’s nothing anyone WOULDN’T Like about this! It’s easy, it’s comfortable, it’s AMAZING!
The Truffle Salt gives it a huge lift in aroma and flavour.
Aside from being delicious, creating this dish is extremely easy.
- 2 large russet potatoes
- Vegetable oil
- Fraser Valley Truffle Salt
- Cooking Spray
- Parmesan cheese shredded
- Green onions
- Preheat the oven to 350F
- Line a baking tray with aluminum foil
- Spray aluminum foil with cooking spray
- Wash and peel potatoes.
- Cut potatoes into fries about 0.5” thick
- In a mixing bowl, combine 1 teaspoon of Fraser Valley Truffle Salt, the potatoes Vegetable oil. Use enough oil so that the fries are coated
- Place fries on baking sheet
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350 or until golden brown.
- Cut a few sprigs of green onions for garnish
- Remove from oven and place in mixing bowl and sprinkle on additional Fraser Valley Truffle Salt to taste.
- Plate and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and add green onion sprigs for garnish
Enjoy and send some photos after you wake up from your food coma.